Hire Car With Driver in Rajasthan From Kumbhalgarh To Pushkar
The estimated driving distance between Kumbhalgarh To Pushkar is 228 Kilometers.
The time to travel from Kumbhalgarh To Pushkar by car with driver.
The drive takes approximately 5 Hours by road to reach Pushkar from Kumbhalgarh. This time also includes the stop tome for refreshment breaks.
Car Available to Hire with car and driver in Rajasthan to travel from Kumbhalgarh To Pushkar
Toyota Etios (Sedan)
Suzuki Swift Dezire (Sedan)
Toyota Innova Crsysta (MUV)
Toyota Innova (MUV)
Mahindra Scorpio (SUV)
Toyota Fortuner (SUV)
Travel info about Kumbhalgarh
The Kumbhalgarh Fort, declared a World Heritage Site, is one of the most impressive and majestic forts of the Rajasthan region in India.
It is located in the middle of a forest that has become a wildlife sanctuary. The Kumbhalgarh fort was ingeniously designed on the top of a hill to provide a strategic position to the Mewar kings and protect them from enemy attacks and that is why it is also recognized as the second most important fort of Rajasthan.
Sightseeing Places In Kumbhalgarh
- Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
Travel info about Pushkar
Pushkar is a holy town in the state of Rajasthan famous for the Pushkar lake, various ghats and temples spread all around the lake.
The word ‘Pushkar’ means lotus flower, which is said to be the seat of Brahma, one of the Hindu holy trinity, who is worshipped as the creator of this world. The legend has it that the demon Vajra Nabha killed Brahma’s children, he in turn struck him with his weapon, a lotus flower. Vajra Nabha died with the impact, and the petals of the lotus fell at three places. One of them is Pushkar, where it gave birth to a lake. Brahma is supposed to have performed sacrifice at this lake on Kartik Purnima (the full moon day of the Kartik month (generally in the month of November)), hallowing the place.
Though Brahma is considered to be the creator of the world, Pushkar is the only temple of this important deity in the whole world. This is also considered as Adi Teerth or Teertharaj meaning ancient holy place or the most important of holy places respectively. There are not many temples built for Brahma because his influence to the daily life is considered not a big as Vishnu (Preserver), Shiva (Destroyer) and Ganesh (Remover of Obstacles). Being the creator, whatever being created is already there, whereas other deities’ need to be appeased so that any wishes or favours can be granted or fulfilled.
Sightseeing Places In Pushkar
“Bramha Temple – One of the very few temples in the world dedicated to Lord Brahma. Read up on Hinduism to learn why this temple is such a rarity! No matter where you stay in Pushkar, you will hear the daily chanting ceremonies or aartis conducted here: One begins two hours before sunrise, one 40 minutes after sunset, and one 5 hours after sunset. Not allowed inside: camera, bag, shoes.
- Savitri Temple – Dedicated to Savitri, the wife of Lord Brahma, this temple is the second-most important temple in Pushkar. It requires a climb of 650 steps to reach it, but the view at the top of Pushkar and the lake is worth the climb. Do it at sunrise!
- Rangji Temple – A Vishnu temple built in south Indian style that is very different from other temples in North India. Poojas are perfomed here by Iyengars of Tamilnadu.
- Pap Mochini Temple – A beautiful temple on a hill dedicated to Gayatri, one of the 2 consorts of Lord Brahma. A 30 minute walk north of Pushkar.
- Sri Panchkund Shiva Temple – The shiva temple is said to have been built by Pancha pandavas. Located on the eastern edge of the town, 2-3 kms from the lake.
- Varaha Temple – The oldest temple in Pushkar. Dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Not well maintained, but impressive due to its age and spiritual importance.
- Aptaeshwar Temple – A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva with an underground component
- Atmeshwar Temple – A beautiful Shiva Temple”
More Information About Hiring a Car with driver from Drive India By Yogi.
On your drive from Kumbhalgarh To Pushkar you will be trasported in a clean comfortable car by a proffesional and experienced english speaking courteous driver, well trained to drive on long distance routes. Our car drivers are courteous, polite, co-operative, well uniformed, punctual and have great information about the culture and geography of India.
The cars & coaches in our fleet are well furnished and equipped with first-aid box, fire extinguisher, sufficient tools & spares etc.