If your travel plans have changed, you can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance,
All refunds will be made in the same mode of payment used while booking within 7 days to your Bank Account.
1. In case of change of plans, please cancel the booking 24 hours in advance. This will free the car and will help other passengers avail Drive India By Yogi services. It is important to note that. we do not support cancellations through our website or through emails, SMS. Please reach out to our call center
to proceed with cancellations.
2. Any request for change in the itinerary will be subject to car availability and prevailing rates.
3. Drive India By Yogi reserves to cancel the trip with minimum 04 hours of advance notice in case of exigencies or external circumstances beyond Drive India By Yogi’s control e.g. local strike, bandh, curfews, natural calamities etc.
4. In case of cancellations on before 04 hours from your pickup date & time free cancellation charges.
5. In case of cancellations your trip on pickup location or vehicle reach to pickup Place ( If any reason). Customer need to be payback Rs:500/- to Driver / Drive India By Yogi. ( For Fuel Charges of Vehicle) Sedan Or hatchback and If SUV, XUV, Tempo traller Rs:1000/-.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet,
Please Contact us at call center to proceed with cancellations.